Bulova Precisionist - Men's watches
Progressive time measurement at the highest level: Bulova Precisionist
The bold, architectural design meets the graceful movement of the creeping second hand and the patented 262 kHz high-frequency movement .
The Precisionist models impress with an elegant design with elaborately designed cases and multi-layered dials, luminescent hands and markers and tachymeters. read more
Progressive time measurement at the highest level. The Precisionist collection is a complex work of art with an attractive selection of sporty and elegant styles, including chronographs - all with state-of-the-art Precisionist movements.
- Powered by Bulova's unique Precisionist movement with high performance and creeping second hand that performs 16 movements per second.
- The oscillation frequency of 262 kHz provides incomparably high accuracy.
- The chronograph with 4 auxiliary dials allows time measurements with 1/1000th of a second accuracy up to 12 hours.
- Precisionist-Infinity-Logo and counterweights on the second hands stand for highest accuracy.
- Use of the finest materials, e.g. hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel 316L for cases, genuine leather wristbands and carbon fiber.
- Longitudinous screw-retained cases and crowns.
- Bent mineral crystals.
- Selected models with sapphire glass.
- Classic design with elaborately designed cases and multi-layered dials, with luminous hands and markings, tachymeters; some with day/date functions.
- Elegant and sporty men's models up to 100 meters, chronographs up to 300 meters waterproof.
- No complicated maintenance requirements compared to other high precision watches.
- Three year limited warranty
|Frequency||262 kHz||32 kHz|
|second hand||sneak||one step per second|
Control of the chronograph
- To take the time with the chronograph, press push-piece A. All the chronograph hands move to the zero position.
- Press push-piece B to start timing. The second, 1/10th and 1/100th second hands move every 30 seconds. To conserve battery power, the 1/10th and 1/100th second hands will stop, and the timing will continue for up to 12 hours.
- Press push-piece B again to stop timing. All hands of the chronograph return to the zero position.
- Press push button C to reset the chronograph.
- Press push-piece A to return to normal timing.
reading the chronograph
the stopped time is read on the chronograph in the following order:the stopped time is read on the chronograph in the following order: the stopped time is read on the chronograph in the following order: the stopped time is read on the chronograph in the following order: the stopped time is read in the following order: the stopped time is read in the following order: the stopped time
- HOURS (3 o'clock auxiliary dial)
- MINUTES (9 o'clock auxiliary dial)
- SECONDS (creeping second hand)
- 1/10th SECONDS (inner circle and small white hand on 12 o'clock dial)
- 1/100th SECONDS (outer circle and long blue hand on 12 o'clock dial)
- 1/1000th SECONDS (6 o'clock dial with retrograde hand)
Time display: 10 hours, 10 minutes, 39 seconds
Display Chronograph hands: 12:59:35:234 (12 hours, 59 minutes, 35.234 seconds