Lorus watches - Wide assortment at low prices
Lorus watches are manufactured and marketed by the Seiko Watch Corporation, one of the largest and leading watch producers in the world. Lorus was launched in 1982 in Europe and quickly became one of the most popular watch brands in the lower price segment. Lorus offers a wide range of wrist watches in the 25 to 99 euros price segment, with a collection that includes chronographs, digital and analogue sports watches, elegant Lorus watches for ladies and Lorus watches for gentlemen and also watches for children. Read more
Convincing quality features of Lorus watches
- Lorus watches stand out thanks to high product and design quality and offer outstanding value for money.
- Lorus watches include clockwork that is produced exclusively in the manufacturing facilities of the Seiko Watch Corporation and is subject to the strictest quality standards.
- Lorus watches comply with all current European environmental protection standards.
- Lorus watches are waterproof to at least 3 bar, most models 5 and 10 bar.
- Lorus has a global sales and service network and offers a global guarantee.
Lorus watches - a small success storyLorus is marketed in Germany by Seiko Deutschland, a subsidiary of the Seiko Watch Corporation. This means the brand is backed up by a competent, professional partner. Lorus is a brand with more than 30 years of experience and continuously growing success. Around the world more than 12,000 dealers and millions of satisfied customers put their trust in the brand.
Lorus is a brand you can trust - give it a try!Further up-to-the-minute information and background details on the brand can be found on the international manufacturer website: www.loruswatches.com
Our offer for resellers: Become a B2B partner of Timeshop24!