Timeshop24 – a small success story
What began in the year 2001 with the personal passion for the first own high-quality watch by the founder and managing director Oliver Bolk has continued to this day. From the beginning it was clear that the possibilities of the Internet, together with a highly emotional product, would lay a good foundation for long-term success.
Today, however, the company has grown out of its infancy, and more and more priority goals such as customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, speed in order processing and the expansion of well-known and new trade relationships are in the foreground of interest.
For us there is no better success than when customers express their satisfaction and consider us also with the next watch purchase. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our existing customers and those who still want to become our customers.
a brief outline of the company's history:
- 2001-2003 Development of online sales of wristwatches via well-known online marketplaces. Only 3-5 different brands are offered.
- 2003 - out of the private walls, into a relatively small 90 m2 commercial unit in the beautiful Eifel town of Monschau
- 2004 Foundation of a limited company according to English law, birth of Timeshop24.com Ltd. 1-2 employees are employed at first.
- 2007 - Relocation to a larger commercial unit approx. 200 m2 in order to meet the increased need for storage space. Further employees are hired.
- 2008 - 2009 Further expansion and increase of storage capacities by renting additional storage space. Meanwhile 8-10 employees work for the company.
- 2010 - Repeats the best year in the company's history with high 7-digit sales. Up to 600 parcels leave our warehouse every day during the 2010 Christmas season.
- 2011 - Move to an 800m2 commercial unit near the centre in the main town of the North Eifel Simmerath with a separate shop for the stationary sale of watches & jewellery as well as sufficient storage capacity for the meanwhile approx. 80 watches & jewellery brands and sufficient work space for the meanwhile 13 employees.
- 2017 - Relaunch of the online shop, with a special focus on the optimal presentation of shop content on mobile devices.
- 2018 - 2019 Connection of the online shop to further German and European online marketplaces as well as implementation of measures for search engine optimization and increased activities in the area of social networks.
True to the motto: standstill is regression, our plans for the future are always geared to the needs of our customers.
From 2012, we plan to become active in further European countries.