POLICE watches know how to convince
The use of high-quality materials such as calfskin or stainless steel bracelets in combination with a powerful stainless steel case in black, red gold or silver makes the watch an absolute eye-catcher and underlines your fashion statement. Police watches are always at the pulse of time, because they are not just a simple fashion accessory, they are urban lifestyle in pure culture. They don't apologise and don't justify themselves - POLICE Clocks
say everything without words and are therefore right at the top of the trend, because they are different from the others. Whether classic timepieces or shrill, bold colour combinations and shapes, once you've worn this perfect combination of size and power, you won't let go. With a POLICE WATCH
on your wrist you show strength, self-confidence and set an example, because whoever wears a POLICE watch, does not want to hide.
watch is just right for you? Then choose your favourite model and order it conveniently and cheaply here in our online watch shop and we will deliver your new favourite watch free of shipping costs to your home. As impressive as your new Police watch shines on your wrist, as glamorous is the history of Police:
- 1983: Police is founded as a cosmopolitically oriented, independent brand of the de Rigo Group.
- 1997: The world famous Police glasses come in new colors and softer and rounder designs.
- 1997: Police Parfums will also be launched this year - the first step towards fashion and lifestyle all-rounder.
- 1999: The American Hollywood star Bruce Willis is the first star of a Police advertising campaign and perfectly embodies the look and the incomparable statement of the brand.
- 2002: George Clooney is introduced as the new face of the Police advertising campaigns.
- 2003: The birth of Police watches. An unmistakable design with modern, innovative and self-confident forms. The philosophy: Establishment of an unconventional and cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- 2004: This year David Beckham replaces George Clooney as brand ambassador for Police. With the beginning of the Gothic era, Police becomes the epitome of freedom and non-conformity
- 2005: Shortly after the beginning of the Gothic era, Police introduces jewelry collections made of innovative material combinations such as shiny and satin steel, dyed silver, crystals and leather.
- 2007: The presentation of Antonio Banderas as Police's new brand ambassador also attracts more classic customers. For young people, Banderas embodies a modern, passionate and mysterious hero.
- 2012: Police is constantly reinventing itself and reinforcing its image as an innovative brand. The world-famous blue Police glasses, first presented in the 80s, celebrate their comeback.
- 2013: Police becomes a fashion brand in its anniversary year and in time for its 30th anniversary
Our tip: If you generally like large, striking watches in extraordinary style, but you didn't find the right watch on this page yet, have a look at Philipp Plein
watches, or discover the watches of the brand HAEMMER
Or take a look at the category Oversized wristwatches of well-known brands manufacturers
. Have fun browsing!
Our offer for resellers: Become a B2B partner of Timeshop24!